1. At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children
below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
2. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
3. All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
4. The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
5. All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
6. Entry with foot wear is not permitted into the queue lines, mada streets and Temple.
7. TTD Ticket reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
8. Please contact our 24/7 help desk for queries at +91 – 98844 47675
NOTE: Electronically generated details do not require any signature.